As a non-profit organization, contributions to the American Viola Society are tax-deductible. Consider an online donation to the American Viola Society today!
Thank you for your support!
Your generous support makes the following possible:
- Publication of ongoing research into the history, literature, and pedagogy through the Journal of the American Viola Society and Dalton Viola Research Competition
- Opportunities for young artists to shine through the Primrose International Viola Competition. Many of our PIVC laureates go on to distinguished solo careers
- The continued generation of new music for our instrument through the Maurice Gardner Composition Competition and AVS commissioning project
- Access to better instruments for young violists through the AVS Viola Bank
- The growing number of free scores and digital downloads that benefit the viola community
- An expanding array of resources to violists around the world through our content rich website
- And so much more!
Please consider a donation to one of our endowed funds or an unrestricted donation to support the general work of the American Viola Society. Your support can make a difference!